Daemon Spade (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) vs Estarossa (NnT).

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daemon Spade fused with Mukuro.
Daemon Spade fused with Mukuro.

Vs.

Base Estarossa.
Base Estarossa.

• Random encounter.
  • In character.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Win by Death/K.O.
GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

So how strong is the first guy and does he have any hax?

Avatar image for deactivated-601b82473b8c5
deactivated-601b82473b8c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is country

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm:

A few of his abilities I could think of:

He can use a flame that causes explosive bursts of energy when used, capable of decimating entire areas in a violent burst of power, and can connect different areas through portals for a quick escape. The Flame can also coat the user, increasing their base power level. He can go to any place through the portal within a matter of minutes. The aftershock of this technique destroys everything around him. This ability also allows him to send anyone into his illusionary world through his cards. He can heal fatal damage using the monster mouth that appears on his body by licking the wound. He can create six copies of himself with the same amount of power, the damage inflicted at one of them is reduced to 1/6th only attacking all of them at the same time inflict normal damage.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm: Island+ level

Casual attack of him:

No Caption Provided

Thats an island.

No Caption Provided

Damage Reflection of him:

No Caption Provided

He later became 6 times more powerful:

No Caption Provided

Clones as powerful as each other.

and as they're 6 clones there's some weird mechanic where they reduce the damage to 1/6

No Caption Provided

Damage Reflection (need to be hit with),Low-level reality warp with true illusions(illusions made Reality),Mind Control, Illusions that are able to fool Tsuna Vongola Instinct(which works like Precog and more shit)

detect surprise attacks
detect surprise attacks
Know bullshit martial art by instinct
Know bullshit martial art by instinct
Basically Precog
Basically Precog

Illusions that are able to fool your brain and trick it to feel pain. Illusions that changes the perception of Reality and lose the control of five senses.

He can also BFR to a pocket dimension made of Illusions.

No Caption Provided

In speed he came from Italy to Jaoan in some minutes at most.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@a_random_user: @bigdadd: Many thanks. :D

So he doesn't has any soul resistance or something like that? Wouldn't Estarossa just eat his soul in that case? Maybe you should forbid that. In that case:

Estarossa might still win with Hellblaze, his Commandment or in the worst case with a surprise attack when the enemy thinks that he killed Estarossa by stabbing his heart or beheading him. But other guy has some good hax so he might pull off some wins though. I guess I'm siding with Estarossa.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I side With Daemon because his first move are illusions and there's no next, KHR illusionist are one of the best i've seen.

Estarossa whole "winning" battle is all part of his mind, the better Itachi wins