36969.jpg

2007_Nissan_Fuga_02.JPG

Engine: 4.5L V8
Power: 328 HP @ 6400 rpm
Torque: 336 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
Drivetrain/Aspiration: FR/NA
fuga_dash.jpg

fug-06.jpg

....Not many V8 Nissan road cars in the game, soooo.

I voted, but there are too many Nissans in the game already....

One can't have too many Nissans. :sly:

Just kidding. I feel that we need more high power Japanese sedans in the GT series, dunno what happened after Gran Turismo 2.

Yeah but think about it.

Half of them are Skylines with no difference whatsoever in body or power and only differ by the name they're under in GT. I think there's six or so of basically the same R33 for example, although one is premium (which we should keep).

Just minimize those down to one each of the generations, the V-Spec for example (plus perhaps the NISMO version of each = Z Tune, etc) and you've vastly reduced the number of Nissan's in the game. Leaving space for models that are actually different.

Yeah but think about it.

Half of them are Skylines with no difference whatsoever in body or power and only differ by the name they're under in GT. I think there's six or so of basically the same R33 for example, although one is premium (which we should keep).

Just minimize those down to one each of the generations, the V-Spec for example (plus perhaps the NISMO version of each = Z Tune, etc) and you've vastly reduced the number of Nissan's in the game. Leaving space for models that are actually different.
Nah. Keep them. Variety is the spice of life. Same can be said for Miatas and RX-7s.

Back