Saidulkarim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sepang Gold Coast, One of the Best Beaches in Selangor, Malaysia

20210916_181955.jpg20210916_181955.jpg

"SELERA @ BAGANLALANG" known as "Sepang Gold Coast" is one of the best beaches in Selangor, Malaysia. A few days back I went to visit this beach along with my friends. We went there without preplanned, we heard from so many visitors about this beach, but, never been there before because of various reasons including Covid 19 lockdown.  

This place was not so far from our residential area, took only 1 (One ) hour 30 (thirty) to reach our destination. It was heavy traffic on the road because of the public holiday. After arriving at the beach area, it was almost 5:30 PM and the perfect time for Sunsets. After enjoying the sunset, we took few snaps to make our tours memorable.

Piture shows the Sunset at Sepang GoldCoastPiture shows the Sunset at Sepang GoldCoast

We felt like the sea calling us to get into them and swim for a while. We enjoyed the wave of the sea that touched our bodies frequently. We have tried to collect some sea snails and carbs. After an hour of tried, we caught a carb and a snail.

Picture shows  Local Guide Saidul Karim enjoying the wave on the seaPicture shows Local Guide Saidul Karim enjoying the wave on the sea

7:00 PM, we stopped swimming and playing with the wave. We get started to prepared ourselves to get back home. If we want to stay, we could stay overnight to hear the sounds of the wave. We have seen some sheds that are on the peak of the sea. The rent of those sheds is around RM200+ depends on the seasons and availability. 

Finally, It was one of the best trips for me after the pandemic. Before visiting this beach, don't forget to get the swimming suits with you, if you want to experience the wave. 
20210916_194008.jpg20210916_194008.jpg

We couldn't try any seafood because of the long queue for all of the seafood restaurants. We had our dinner in different places that are near to our residential area. 

Picture shows 3 types of food that we had our dinnerPicture shows 3 types of food that we had our dinner

Finally, It was one of the best trips for me after the pandemic. Before visiting this beach, don't forget to get the swimming outfits with you, if you want to experience the wave.
To know more about Sepang GoldCoast? Click the map link below. 

Sepang Gold Coast

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
15 comments
Level 10

Ynt: Sepang Gold Coast, One of the Best Beaches in Selangor, Malaysia

nice sharing thanks ☺️👍🏻 @Saidulkarim 

Level 8

Ynt: Sepang Gold Coast, One of the Best Beaches in Selangor, Malaysia

Thank you @Gezendunyali for your comment.

Level 10

Re: Sepang Gold Coast, One of the Best Beaches in Selangor, Malaysia

@Saidulkarim Thanks for sharing this. It's a nice place.

Level 8

Thanks to @StephenAbraham , Someday we will host an event there ! 

Level 9

Wow! What an adventure accompanied by stunning photos! @Saidulkarim 

Level 8

Thanks, @Ewaade_3A, we enjoyed this trip  😁.

Level 8

Thanks a lot, @Saidulkarim for giving us a chance to visit this beach virtually. I don't know when will I go to the beach. After watching the photos I can say, you had a lot of fun.

Shahriar

BD

Level 8

Good to see you around @ShahriarAzadEvan  . I hope soon you will visit a beach 😎  after completing your exam. Hang on there until the exam 😁

Connect Moderator

Look who's enjoying the waves and wonderful dinner! Than you for sharing such a lovely story of a beautiful place @Saidulkarim . The beach is my go - to place as well.. never get bored of it!